Now that we know that our future has become liquid, nodo17 is in permanent change and evolution.
- nodo17 is an architectural office in permanent transformation and evolution.
It can be extended or compressed, and even can mutate with the contact of other professionals.
There is a deep relation between the technology and nodo17 evolutive office.
nodo17 complements its profesional practice with an R&D&i department, that is divided mainly in three areas: Technology, Urban Remodeling and Thought.
nodo17 has been awarded in many national and international competitions.
Actually nodo17 is combining projects of differents scales.
- Manuel Pérez Romero ( Director )] LINKEDIN [Ph.D. in Architecture Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (ES), B.Arch, Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (ES). He also studied architecture in Politecnico di Torino (IT), Politecnico di Milano (IT) and Westminster University (GB).He is a Lecturer of Design Projects at E.T.S.A.G. in Alcalá de Henares since 2001, and he has been Lecturer of Design Projects at E.T.S.A. Madrid. He is also a professor of Construction Systems, Construction Workshop and Final Project at IE School of Architecture.He has collaborated with Soriano&Asociados (Madrid) and Foreign Office Architects, (London).He founded the partnership nodo17 architects (2002), and has received awards in many national and international competitions.He has more than 100 publications in different magazines and books. Recently, the Korean editorial Damdi Publishing Co, has published a monographic “mook” about nodo17 work.His interests focus on two different and almost opposite architectural scales. The small architecture based on technique and invention; and the urban planning based on the possibility of an architecture far from equilibrium oriented on time and information.
- Jaime Tarazona Lizarraga ( Partner )
Qualified in Architecture from the E.T.S.A.G. University of Alcalá, Madrid. He also studied at the Universita degli Studi di Sassari, Sardinia, Italy.
He Collaborates with the NGO S.A.R. Joins the Spanish contingent AECID moved to Puerto Principe, Haiti and Concepción, Chile, as logistical and technical support.
He is investigating in transdisciplinary fields like communication and urban branding.
- Architects -
... are colaboratingBirga Wingenfeld ( senior architect )Victor Jiménez JiménezTeresa del Prado PalenciaPablo Magán UcedaPablo MéndezMireya Escobedo
... have colaborated
Félix Toledo LerínLuis del Rey Cristobal
Aitor CaseroMercedes Peña
Adrian NavalónSilvia Ribot GilIrene Braojos EntrenaClaudia Cerrada IsactInés Espugares VazquezSyrine KarouiBlanca Pérez
- Foreman Builders - - Engineer - - Mobility -Ignacio Delgado Conde Euring S.L. Carlos Corral
Vicente Rubio A.C.H. S.L
- Renders- - Artists- - Landscape consultant -
Jaime Lopez Boamistura Miguel Pérez Carballo
Victor Quiros Brianda Campoamor
- Models - - Photographers - - Structures -
Gilberto Ruis Lopez Amparo Garrido Joaquin Antuña
Pablo Cruz Jofemar
- Textile Architecture -
- Partner Offices -
Es_parks Architecture Urban and Planning
- Temporary asociated offices -
Carlos Arroyo + Eleonora Guidotti
Bunch Arquitectura y Proyectos
1º Prize. Auditorium and Bullfighter's. Blanca, Murcia. 2007
1º Prize. Woman Institute and Municipal File. Mostoles, Madrid. 2006.
1º Prize. Urban Remodeling of Las Margaritas Neighbourhood. Getafe, Madrid. 2006
1º Prize. Europan VI. Toledo. With Carlos Arroyo y Eleonora Guidotti.2001
1º Prize. Water eco-museum. Guimar, Santa Cruz de Tenerife. With Carlos Arroyo. 1999
2º Prize. Older's People Home. Valladolid. 2008Commendation. Urban reGeneration. University of Manitoba. Winnipeg, Canada. 2013.Commendation. Technology Dome. Zamora. With es-parks ( nodo17 + mtm + cso ). 2012
Commendation. Emerging Architecture. London. 2009
Commendation. XIII Manuel de Oraá Architectural Prize. 2006
Commendation. Vivienda Viva Competition. Guadalajara. 2006
Commendation. Urban Solutions. 2005
Commendation. Auditorium. Alfafar, Valencia.
Commendation. CasaAmericana Hotel, Pego, Alicante.